Kim Go-eun "'Han Ye-jong's motives' Kim Seong-cheol and Lee Sang-i cried and were empty, if it weren't for the two of them..."
Wal-Made's critically acclaimed "Owl" surpassed 1 million sales on the 8th day of release... box office success
Blackpink's 'Kill This Love' MV surpasses 1.7 billion views... second all-time record
BLACKPINK's 'Kill This Love' music video has surpassed 1.7 billion views on YouTube.According to YG Entertainment on the 25th, Blackpink's music video for 'Kill This Love' surpassed 1.7 billion YouTube views at 2:53 pm on the same day. It has been about 3 years and 7 months since it was released on YouTube and about 5 months since it reached 1.6 billion views. This is a part that makes us guess the constant interest of global fans.With this, Blackpink became the first K-pop artist to have two music videos with over 1.7 billion views. Previously, their other mega hit song 'DDU-DU DDU-DU' achieved the same number of views and is rapidly moving towards 2 billion views.'Kill This Love' is a song with strong lead brass and magnificent drum sounds. This music video captures the hearts of fans all over the world with sophisticated visual beauty and Blackpink's powerful yet charismatic dance line.In particular, it was evaluated that the addictive point choreography, including the action of shooting a long gun, was impressive, and it was also listed as the only K-pop in 'Top 10 Most Viewed Music Videos in the World in 2019'.The sound source also achieved remarkable results on various major charts. In the first week of its release, the song ranked 41st and 24th on the US Billboard main chart Hot 100 and Billboard 200, respectively, replacing the highest ranking among K-pop girl groups at the time.Meanwhile, BLACKPINK is cruising through the largest world tour of a K-pop girl group, attracting about 1.5 million people. Having sold out all the tickets for 14 North American performances in 7 cities and breathing with 200,000 spectators, they will move on to London on the 30th and embark on a European tour of 10 performances in 7 cities. From 2023, the following year, they are expected to expand their rapport with fans by heading to Asia and Oceania.
OH MY GIRL’s YooA, the sky-sent celebrity ratio
Oh My Girl's YooA is stepping on the red carpet for the congratulatory stage at the '2022 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards' ceremony held at the National Theater Haeoreum Theater in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.OH MY GIRL's YooA is stepping on the red carpet for the congratulatory stage at the '2022 Korea Popular Culture and Arts Awards' ceremony held at the National Theater Haeoreum Theater in Jung-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.
"Free and thrilling"... Red Velvet, come back hip
Red Velvet presents a performance of hip charm with the new song 'Birthday'.The title song of Red Velvet's new mini-album, 'Birthday', is a trap rhythm-based pop dance song that combines rhythmic drums and cool synth sounds by sampling George Gershwin's 'Rhapsody in Blue'.In addition, as this new song is a kitschy and lively song about returning to the birthday of a loved one and granting them an unforgettable day by making all their wishes come true, the performance also harmonizes with colorful choreography that expresses Red Velvet's freewheeling and hip image. It provides exhilarating energy.In addition, this album includes the title song 'Birthday', 'BYE BYE', 'Roller Coaster (On A Ride)', 'ZOOM', and 'Celebrate'. Composed of 5 songs, it is expected to gain high interest by spreading the rich music world of Red Velvet.Meanwhile, Red Velvet's new mini-album 'The ReVe Festival 2022 - Birthday' (The ReVe Festival 2022 - Birthday) will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on November 28, and will also be released on the same day.
- 'May I Help You', 23rd and 24th... Qatar World Cup Live
- KBS’s ‘Love Story’, the first Korean drama to win the International Emmy Award
- 'Summer Strike', Kim Seol-hyun and Im Si-wan log out
- "Inheritance to my mother who abandoned me when I was 5?"... Goo Hara law officials were different
- Tomoaki Takahashi & Sumire Uesaka learn “popularity” from a psychological counselor. "Voice actor and night play"
- 1Absolutely not to be missed! ! ! Three must-see special programs will be broadcast!
- 2The KV and main PV of the TV anime "Monogatari" has been released, with comments from the theme song singers "ARCANA PROJECT" and "TRUE"
- 3A film adaptation of the Tajima Islands manga "Mizu wa Umi ni Mata Nagaru" starring Suzu Hirose. Directed by Tetsu Maeda
- 4Gamera is back. "GAMERA -Rebirth-" will be produced and distributed worldwide on Netflix
- 5Comments from IVE, JO1, Naniwa Danshi, BE:FIRST and others appearing on "NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen" for the first time & official press conference photos arrived
- 6TWICE's 4th Kōhaku Appearance in 3 Years is flooded with reactions.
- 7AKB48 SURREAL announces the true identity of the "Avatar" center "I've always wanted to say it and my heart was pounding"
- 8"Suzume no Toshimari" surpassed 1.8 billion yen in box office revenue in the first three days of its release. No. 1 hit start in the history of Makoto Shinkai's work